Thursday, December 28, 2006

US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003

4 comments:

Indicted Plagiarist said...

Tucked away in fine print in the military spending bill for this past year was a lump sum of $20 million to pay for a celebration in the nation’s capital “for commemoration of success” in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Not surprisingly, the money was not spent.

Now Congressional Republicans are saying, in effect, maybe next year. A paragraph written into spending legislation and approved by the Senate and House allows the $20 million to be rolled over into 2007.
NYT

Vigilante said...

To all my Blogger, blogging friends, I apologize deeply for this SPAMMING message. Those who know me, know I wouldn't do this unless I was desperate.

Here is my new Blog. Please, please, please leave a comment!

I need help. I need an exit plan!

jmsjoin said...

Just wanted to make sure you got my reply to your comment on my post. I will go check out your new Blog. Slow day I guess! By the way are you messenger too?
an average patriot said...
messenger
Thanks! The more I hear on the news and the more I have brought to my attention by other Bloggers, the more concerned I am getting over my sons who are in this and what Bush has in store for them in the future wars he has set in motion?
With no one wanting diplomacy this is going to be a hell on earth and Iraq is just the start. the entire middle east will be embroiled and then it will get a heell of a lot worse.

Anonymous said...

cheap car insurance quote uk
car insurance chicago
budget car insurance
compare car insurance
texas car insurance
infinity car insurance
fresno car insurance
new york car insurance
classic car insurance
in car insurance
infinity car insurance
cheap car insurance for young driver
affordable car insurance
car insurance uk
compare car insurance rate
budget car insurance
car insurance
in car insurance
nj car insurance
car insurance estimate
best car insurance company
car insurance uk
cheap car insurance rate
admiral car insurance
aaa car insurance
car insurance los angeles
state farm car insurance
car insurance broker
cheap car insurance for young driver
affordable car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
direct car insurance